Meet the author :)

Meet the author :)
simple lady with extra ordinary God, an instructor by profession and a business woman by hobby...click my photo to know more about my business

Friday, January 14, 2011

When Fate Perform Its Role

According to Philosophers, Fate or destiny is a predetermined course of events that is beyond human’s control.
I was in college when I finally put justification and boundaries to myself regarding falling in love as I observed that I look for too ideal partners and at the end be failed.
I was 19 years old when I decided to restrict myself from falling and looking for love as I am already graduating the next school year but fate came in and started to play the cupid’s game. We were schoolmates in high school but never been so close, we have so many common friends but we never became friends until one day when the cupid’s arrow hit us and that started it all.
I don’t have any thought that this man will be the one that will fit the ideals that I keep on praying. He is the best among any other man I met in fact better than my dad if he will become a father in the future. He is giving his everything just to make me happy but makes sure that I won’t be spoiled; he shows his love for my family without any reservation, and the best thing about him, he never gave me up.

We faced recently a typhoon in our relationship. I thought it will be the end of everything but I was wronged, from past experiences when I broke up with my past boyfriends it was already the end and never did I see my ex fight for me back however we remained to be good friends but with this guy he analyze his mistake while giving me a space to think over my failures, he pray that everything will be fine, he asked for the Lord’s guidance in conquering the battle and when he sees that it’s already the right time he made ways to win me back.

For one month of brokenness, he never let me feel it. Every day he always calls me up to check if I am fine, he always visits me before he goes to work, he make sure that I will eat my breakfast before I start my day, he sends me flower and cards, he showed me the better side of him and how glad and fulfilled his day when I am with him.

Everything healed; we admitted each other’s mistake and it was indeed a roller coaster journey for the both of us.

This proves that when God already predestined you to be together let it be forever for whatever trials that will come your way every circumstances will be well.

No man could invade the fate that God prepared.




No comments:

Post a Comment