Meet the author :)

Meet the author :)
simple lady with extra ordinary God, an instructor by profession and a business woman by hobby...click my photo to know more about my business

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Reasons why I Love You Engr. Jesthony G. Lagura

1. You love and praise God so much!
2.You can make me cry about the simples things
3.You understand what I’m thinking but not what I say
4.You care for me so much
5.You’re honest
6.Your kind to me and all the people I love
7. You make me laugh
8. You are so intelligent
9. You worry about me
10.You let me be me….
11.You don’t change me, Even if I want to change for you
12.I feel safe in your arms
13.You’ve given me a reason to be happy again
14.You’ve promised a life I want to live
15.You show your true self to me 
16.Your mine….
17.You let me love you the way I want too.
18.You’ve accepted my imperfection and mistakes
19.You let me cry as much as I want
20.You make me fall in love with you again and again
21.You try to always be there for me
22.You are a talented musician
23.You’re down to earth
24. You are good in Math which I know I’m not
25.You’ve rebuild my broken heart
26.You’ve become my life
27.You’ve shown me a part of you that you don’t show to anyone else
28. You teach me good things
29.You allow me to torture you
30.You’re so huggable and kissable
31.I know I have your heart…
32.You’re the best guy I ever meet
33.You don’t give-up on me
34.You’re the reason for my smile
35.You always comes up behind me and wraps your arms around me
36.You’ve stolen my heart
37.You’re sweeter than any guy I know
38.You’re a gentleman
39.You never get angry with me even if I forget to txt you
40.You try to obey all my weird requests
41.You never get annoyed with my ever changing mood
42.You always assure me I’m the only one
43.You always remind me you love me
44.I don’t need to do extravagant stuff to please you
45.You’re my personal pillow
46.You let me tickle you
47.You let me sleep in your arms
48.You don’t mind if I’m a mess
49.I love you because you want me to be Yours
50.You’re not too over possessive
51.You drive me insane
52.I can be a  baby around You
53.You surprise me
54.Your independent
55.You promised you won’t hurt me
56.You promised to be with me forever



No comments:

Post a Comment