Meet the author :)

Meet the author :)
simple lady with extra ordinary God, an instructor by profession and a business woman by hobby...click my photo to know more about my business

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MY CHRISTMAS WISHES By Romelyn Tutaan

Love came down on Christmas Day so many years ago and
brought the greatest happiness the world would ever know...
I want many gadgets for Christmas but above all is a good health and a well spirited mind and soul to study and be the best in the future.
I wish for a complete family, may he come home to celebrate the holiday with us.
I wish for good health and abundant blessing for my family that we will be able to survive the test of time.
I wish for great friends that we can be with each other for the rest of our lives.
And, above all is a united Philippines that its leaders may serve its purpose and show a God centered election on May 2010.
May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness.

MERRY CHRISTMAS


No comments:

Post a Comment