Meet the author :)

Meet the author :)
simple lady with extra ordinary God, an instructor by profession and a business woman by hobby...click my photo to know more about my business

Thursday, January 6, 2011

LEAVE A TRAIL

Look yourselves, that we don’t lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward
-2John8

When it rains it pours and might causes flood, what happened recently was a wakeup call that I have a personal life to focus too.
My intention has ended but it doesn’t mean I will stop; it is just a beginning of challenges to both parties, me in my personal life and them in their stand of leadership.
With the months I’ve been with them I can say I did already my best and shared the simple things that I know which made the group stronger and better (I supposed). Now, is the time for my younger brothers and sisters to prove their worth in the path they choose, I know and I believed that they can already stand in the fortitude of success and I hope they learned something from me. I am always ready for unpredictable’s and expect the unexpected. I know they live and learned from both the pros and cons that happened and activities that undergone.
I hope, all those whom I touched their lives wont lost path of their dreams, that they will do everything to achieve it, obstacles and failures are just states of mind if they heartedly want to pursue something good for everybody they will not be looking at the barriers but they will take these barriers as challenges that will make them strong. Don’t just look for the better time or brighter tomorrow make each day a perfect time. Show and work, leave a trail that others can follow. Be an example and God will explicitly reward all the desires of your heart. Be an inspiration and share what God gifted you with.
I’m back on track! My time for personal growth which I believed I gave restrictions before due to my want of having a better minster. I learned from it, these 2011 is my beginning to focus on the beautiful aspects of my personal life and to remain good even if others are not. I don’t want to waste myself from too much worry. I will now listen and learn from everyone because they know what best fits me and I will enjoy the company of people whom I know we are reciprocally blessed when we are together. I won’t leave, I will just look and find a better me, heal my wounds where too much blood drops out, renew my personality and light my way for a successful endeavor. I will always be around for help because this is what God calls me for, to serve!
Before you talk, listen
Before you act, think
Before you spend, earn
Before you criticize, wait
Before you pray, forgive
Before you quit, try
                -Ernest Hemingway
I might not be perfect in these matter, but I can say that I know how to listen after I share some talks, I act after I thought over matters, I spend the earned experiences, I can wait for possibilities after I criticize the wrong doings, I forgive easily because I include them in my prayers, and keeps on trying subsequent to quitting failures. In every action there is always an opposite reaction and the best thing to do to meet success and be the best in years to come is to share God’s gift and LEAVE TRAILS.

A blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment