Meet the author :)

Meet the author :)
simple lady with extra ordinary God, an instructor by profession and a business woman by hobby...click my photo to know more about my business

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Know me more!


for whatsoever man soweth, that shall he also reap - Gal.6:7 How could I be introduced? I am Romelyn, I am unique and rare! I am lovely and caring, help others and spread out a lot of sympathy, a gift from God. My aim is to serve the people. I am always there for people in trouble, ready for any emergency. I let people know exactly what I am thinking and feeling. I am an open person, and don’t hide matter. I am too sensitive that I easily cry over matter that hurts me. I am the sweetest friend in town. I am an only child of my mom and dad. I was born a leader due to the blood that flows within my veins and my natural charisma to people

No comments:

Post a Comment