Meet the author :)

Meet the author :)
simple lady with extra ordinary God, an instructor by profession and a business woman by hobby...click my photo to know more about my business

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

When I Found My Everything (Over the cool breeze of Pagudpud Beach)


Every woman dreams of having a man that perfectly made for them....Someone that feeds their fantasy….

during my younger years I dreamed of an unreachable someone....a knight in shining armor who could truly shield me against danger....someone that fits my imagination, a tall, a handsome, and a super intelligent one.....as I mature the minutiae of my
imagination is becoming unreachable. I had few relationships but they just brought me lessons, they never stayed so long and my vision of a perfect match is not even obtained.

My fantasy turned nonsense my illusions were wasted…when I thought it’s my time to grow and accepted to be an old maid……there, I met this guy named Jesthony..he was never in my plan, he is not even the man I dream of, he is not tall, he is not as handsome as Patrick Garcia and I don’t think if he can fight when I am in trouble…..he is just like any other high school batch mate, a normal acquaintance…..

Jess is good at my worst and vice versa….he is a musician where I am a prostrated one..he is good in math and it’s my waterloo….he love to watch movies and I don’t like it….he sleep early while I sleep late…he plans to go Abroad while I want to live in our land…he smiles when I frown, he frown when I smile….i love to read while he doesn’t like….i love Science and he is not interested…I love to cook and he just want to eat…...at first I find it as a mismatch and I realized it’s not: opposite attracts they say we support each other, his negatives are neutralized by my positives and my negatives becomes neutral with his positives…..we respect each other’s likes, we value each other’s aspirations…..

the first day I met (meet again) Jess and he smiled at me I know right then that he is the angel God sent to guide me….he might not be my knight who could fight when I am in trouble but he is absolutely my Divine inspiration that always makes my day ideal….the first hello is like a resounding applause that cuts my auditory nerves, the first hug is like the heat of the sun that gives me warmth, the exchanging of ILOVEYOU’s makes my heart cultivate, the first kiss is like the sweetness of the honey that awakes my appetite
I know these are not yet our best moments, God is still mixing the ingredients of better tomorrow but I believed we are having our perfect days….
 I look forward spending the rest of my life with him, to love him, to value him, to take good care of him even in his oldest, and to be on his side until our last breath.

Our 3 years and 3 months relationship (which we are celebrating today Oct,8) is not enough to judge the life we could have in the future, it is not enough to reason out the plans we want for the two of us…..but with the 3 years and 3 months that we spent together it’s enough to proved that God made us for each other, it’s enough to show that we can stand by our promises, it’s enough to justify that we can hold hand for the future……….

God made us and He is with us, He designed our lives and He will nurture it, He establish our relationship not just for each other, not just for our future but for our family and for the rest of the people around us as well….we will remain to share the blessings we keep on receiving and remain to inspire people!!!God is definitely so good for letting me meet my everything………

My Chubz……
My Life………
My Inspiration….
I truly Love and Value you for the rest of my life J


I made this at exactly 2:59 AM
October 8, 2010
For my one and only: Engr. Jesthony G. Lagura
HAPPY 39 MOTHSARY MY EVERYTHING


...as i post this here it is now our 70th monthsary! :) to God be the glory!

5 comments:

  1. great one! an inspiration God truly made wonders to your love life kudos! the next thing would be seeing you both walking down the aisle

    ReplyDelete
  2. kasalan na yan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure! pag nagpropose na why not at pag may pangkasal na hehehehehehe :)

      Delete
  3. I am so inspired with this God really make wonders, who knows my seat mate in Kindergarten is my future partner. Continue posting, great inspiration I am so touched

    ReplyDelete