Meet the author :)

Meet the author :)
simple lady with extra ordinary God, an instructor by profession and a business woman by hobby...click my photo to know more about my business

Sunday, November 14, 2010

WHERE WILL I GO?

I am at the midst of taking one hard decision wherein I am torn between my dreams, which to have a permanent teaching job and to graduate in my MA the soonest and with my service for my church. For the past few weeks my mind and my heart disagree with each other. My mind keeps on telling me to focus on a life where I can succeed in the future but my heart is so conscientious and whispering to me, “hey! girl you know you can do and can handle it why do you need to give up?”

I asked several people’s opinion,

My mom said, “anakko, kaasiam ta bagim ni di ka pay matmaturog ti adu a ubramon sa nayonam manen!” (Have pity for yourself you nearly don’t sleep with the bulk of things you are doing and now you want to add more) I cannot say anything with my mom’s words because she can notice my everyday activities.

My boyfriend said, “no, but think more about it can you handle your time well? Give your service but do not go with the highest position” and I said “I gave it up already but it seems like I made a wrong decision as if Jesus is not happy” and he said “that is because you know you can do it, don’t worry lets pray for that chubz”. He is really very supportive in anything I do.

By the way, you may be asking so what if you serve at the church? The service I’m talking about entails great responsibility which you should give some of your time in order for it to work and you know how I lead I give my all to make every detail worthy.

Before I slept last night I realized the pros and cons if I enter in the world of services in our church. So I opened my file of Hillsong’s and did my devotion. Familiar and unfamiliar songs keep playing then I heard the lines of the song The Potter’s Hand, Lead me lord I pray….. Use me……..Lead me walk beside me……..I give my life to the potter’s hand….. followed by a voice over telling “Just lift your voice give your life to Jesus give enough to Jesus” then the song Mighty to Save followed with this lines that catches my attention, Everyone needs compassion,……….Let mercy fall on me………..My Savior, He can move the mountains……… So take me as You find me ………….I give my life to follow, Everything I believe in, Now I surrender

These lines made me realize something, that if I will let Jesus lead me and I offer every single detail of my life I will not fail, if I will let the Lord use me I will not be hesitant in every dreams I have, that the Lord can move mountains if you share your aspirations to Him success and blessings will surely flow. If you share your life and you are followed by people in need everything you believe, dream and aspire you will surely attain. So, I tell to GOD, take me as You find me, I give my life to follow Now I surrender.

Surely, peace of mind shall be attained every work you do will be done neither in pressures nor stress but in fulfillment, every dream will turn out into accomplishments and every plans to realization.

If you know you can do it, share it because God gave that to you, do not follow the third man in the parable of the talents where he just bury the money that his master gave him instead of using it as capital to earn profits. If you wholeheartedly share to everyone the things our Master God gave you blessings and success will overflow.

Now, I believed God will fix my life and will let my everyday worthy. I can do all things and I know He will not depart from me that I will attain success in the dreams that I have because my dreams are His dreams at the same time I can offer my services because this is what He called me for. I can share my services even if I will not hold any position. I am more at ease. I will seek God, I will follow Him in the path where He want me to go. God bless everyone.

Please don’t hesitate to leave some advice. Thank you!    

No comments:

Post a Comment