Meet the author :)

Meet the author :)
simple lady with extra ordinary God, an instructor by profession and a business woman by hobby...click my photo to know more about my business

Sunday, November 14, 2010

2 YEARS-6 MONTHS AND A LOVE OF A LIFETIME

God always preplanned everything in order and that includes love…

Ten years ago when I met this serious looking nerd guy, our paths met not by accident but through Gods predestination.

We enjoyed high school life separately he has his own goal and so am I. We were just batch mates who will smile when we passed by each other. He has his own love story and I also have my own corny share. I never had any close contact with him during our high school days and so with college life, I have my own serious relationship as he was enjoying his love affair with his first love. We never met in college even if his classmate was my best friend. No single incident that made our paths crossed.

Until one day….in an unexpected reunion…our batch mate called up for us to attend the wake of our high school teacher’s husband, we saw each other again but as usual we just said “hi”….after the wake nagkayayaan ang grupo to spent the rest of the day in Pagudpud I was so hesistant to go then but my best friend forced me to go with him since I will be his companion in going home. I went to Pagudpud with the rest of our batchmates and like our high school days di ko siya napapansin, at the end of the day all of us exchanged cellphone number so that we will not loss in contact with our other high school batch mates.

At that same day he texted me and ask me if I know him I just replied him “yes” and “good night”, he never stopped since that day reaching out and sharing. Summer time when he first asked me to go out with him at nakakatawa, kasi sobrang gutom na ko that day without any uncertainty I said yes, I believe that it was just purely a friendship date kasi he just broke up with his girlfriend as he shared to me. After that day di na niya ko tinantanan text ng text tawag ng tawag I even told him I am not yet ready for any serious relationship because I was still inlove with my ex(sikretong malupet kung sino man si ex na yun!) pero he never stopped.

On the 8th day of July, I answered him and that is the start of our new life together. He is very much different from any of my past relationships a super nice gentleman, God fearing and guy that you know you can spend the rest of your life with.

A guy that cried in front of me, did what I wanted to do, holds hands with me, hugs me when i’m sad, hugs me for no reason at all, calls(or texts) me to make sure I got home safe, told his secrets to me, show how much he cared through every word and every breath, believed in my dreams, gave his heart and the most important thing still prioritizes God instead of making me as his life.

I never thought that our relationship will be this long. Our life together has been tested for so many reasons we broke up for nth time but always comes back with each other. He has his attitudes that I don’t like at all and I have my “baby girl” attitude that he hates a lot. Time has been one of the serious problems we encountered for we don’t spent every moment with each other. But here we are still going strong, loving each other, understanding each other, sharing moments together, praying together and growing with our relationship.

I guess the time was right for us to say
We'd take our time and live our lives together day by day
We'll make a wish and send it on a prayer
We know our dreams can all come true with love that we can share

With you I never wonder - will you be there for me
With you I never wonder - you're the right one for me

I finally found the love of a lifetime
A love to last my whole life through
I finally found the love of a lifetime
Forever in my heart, I finally found the love of a lifetime

With every kiss our love is like brand-new
And every star up in the sky was made for me and you
Still we both know that the road is long
(But) we know that we will be together because our love is strong


I believed that our love will grow as we faced more chapters of our life. We are in the state of fixing our individual lives and careers and meeting towards our journey a life that God besets us, a life together for His immense glory and counting more years of a love of a lifetime.


To the guy I want to spent the rest of my life with,
Engr. Jesthony Gabriel Lagura


Isang gabi bago mag bagong taon nang di ako makatulog ito ang aking ginawa……..crazy thing..lol…early monthsary gift…

No comments:

Post a Comment