Meet the author :)

Meet the author :)
simple lady with extra ordinary God, an instructor by profession and a business woman by hobby...click my photo to know more about my business

Sunday, November 14, 2010

SELFISHNESS! todays "value" of young professionals

When i was a child i used to say i will never go to abroad if i will go there i will just go for a tour and not to work because since i studied in a public school from prep till i graduated in college the idea of giving back the wisdom and experiences that i gain from it to the future generation of the Filipino youth.


I came across an add in the net searching for professional teachers to work abroad the salary is right and tripled the salary in our country. Since then i started to think what if? I will try it. What if i will go there,what if? all what if's?

i will try the luck in the promise land and leave my idea before.

I realized that I can't live and sustain my needs if I will just stay here I am just prolonging my agony of a financial unstable life.

Is it selfishness or just thinking for right thing. It's true that financially i will be rich if i will try it but how about the poor children who needs me in our country.

Will i just think for my own good or for my fellows needs.....


I am in the state of my mind where in i am harrast between myself and my community.

How about you young professional what should u do?
Will you be selfish or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment